How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 ooh yes! i forgot :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: how ya doin?

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 doing good too! ^^

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalieee

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 gingerheadd!! :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 The gorgeous amalie has joinedd

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hehehe <33 it was your magnetic attraction ;)

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Hehehe I always know how to magically alert my friends xD

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :wow: teach mee

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.