How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 CLARKKK!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hiii!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 heya! how are you doing?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 pretty good! i like, just woke up lol
hbu?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 oh lol good to know XD doing good too!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 It's Amalie the queen :wow:

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hi clarky!!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Heyy Lena!!<3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 awwh <33 its da cool gingerhead!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 amaliee~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9