How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMALIE!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LILLYYY!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 HIII!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 hru?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 I’m okay, hru?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 doing good!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 that’s good!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
wsp Lily
wsp Lily
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya around
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalie :3
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃