What does it mean to you?

Bold

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Courageous

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Gryffindor

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Sword

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Shield

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Watch (pjo fans know)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Ben 10

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Cartoon

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

What does it mean to you?
Little Singham (Indian cartoon IYKYK)

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

What does it mean to you?
Uniform

Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall