How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 ooh cool!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :cute:

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:37 inf/10 I am a professional comedian, so......
10/10 that’s cool!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 yea sup

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 hiii itsa Barthalongname :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Ooo its da alien!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 So now people are unable to read my name properly.

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 leave da poor alien alone

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Wow trying to make fun of my name and have a look on @Joseph Sims doesn't it sound like Johnny Sins

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Seen you like…once

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower