How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Don't tell me you are also from Germany.....

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 wdym outer world lol

hehehe thanks gingerhead <33 but woah your temperature for summer is the temperature i mentioned as "cooling down as night falls" ahemmm

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:29 10/10 Don't tell me you are also from Germany.....
10/10 nope actually no one has mentioned the place where I’m from yet lol but I’m on vacation rn and it’s too hot

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:31 inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"
inf/10 lmao why?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:32
Bartholomew Lindenmomo wrote: 24 Jun 2026, 22:31 inf/10 Now i can understand why Clark was hugging the "Ice Queen"
inf/10 lmao why?
inf/10 becuase he is fed up with these heat now.

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bahahaha good one

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I am a professional comedian, so......

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 fr? or u kidding?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 No, Seriously!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia