How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Are you from India Amalie?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 nope, but same time zone
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 goo to sleep my pookie, don‘t end up like mee
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Sri Lanka is the only country which shares the same time zone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 bingo!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 go to sleep lady
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I will! not now tho..
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 WHATT YOU ARE FROM SRI LANKA? I have the slight feeling so many from here are from sri lanka, I have two other friends who are from there
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃