How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 ayy im like that XD

LILLYYY!! you're right.. I should... but will I? mhmmm

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 You should sleep amalie :<

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 aw shucks ur ganging up on me too :<

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Doesn't ganging up mean to bully in group?

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 it does; but I dont mean it seriously... for context; lily and clark are trying to make me go to sleep bc its lowk late for me...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 GO TO SLEEP GIRL

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 not nowww

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 but it’s late for you and sleep is important

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 What time is it in your country? if you can tell

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 umm 2:45 AM....

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.