How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 Thanks alot :biggrin:

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 AMALIE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LILY PADD

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi!!!

Bartholomew Lindenmomo | First Year, Gryffindor
"Music has its own magic."
Encyclopedia

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 only because you're new hii

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 IS THAT MY BELOVED LENAAA?!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 tis amalie :'( /j

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 Heyy there my beloved amalie <3

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 HEYA!! Ooh, can I call ya gingerhead?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.