How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bahahaha ikr! but they're either mostly from; convincing people to go to sleep, and from participating in loads of games in the slytherin ooc room XD
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 hi again! it’s brookline :>
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Know you as brooklin :3
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Hi hi!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 Yo!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Welll uhm….isn‘t that Amalie….
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I am... I recall your face, but not your name... who might you be, o mighty ginger?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I think you should increase my score now
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 haha lol alright XD
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.