How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 u too haha

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/20 to that iconic person above mee!!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 You are so nice and cool. And 10/20 mean 5/10... Hehe I guess you made a mistake?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 seen ya around, you seem very nice and sweet :3

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 heyo!!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 aww that's so cute <33

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 It is really good to see you again Lily!!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7