How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 seen ya around a lot!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 HIYA!! HRUU

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 doing good! wbu?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 glad to hear! Also doing good!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 ive seen u around!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen ya around

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 u 2 : )

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hii! im working on our thread > : )