How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf × inf/10 lauren hi!!!
4/10 hello again!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen u a few times
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around! hope to interact more :3
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 whoo is youuu
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 wait hold up who are you ??
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 new huffie, just checking out da site a lil
oh goody woody it looks a lil brown here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya around loads but I dont think we've ever interacted :D
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hiyaa
you've got an interesting choice of a last name
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 heyy! You get the ref!?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I meaaan how many popular Leclercs are there out there?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.