How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf × inf/10 lauren hi!!!

4/10 hello again!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen u a few times

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around! hope to interact more :3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 whoo is youuu :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000/10 wait hold up who are you ?? :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 new huffie, just checking out da site a lil :grin: oh goody woody it looks a lil brown here

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya around loads but I dont think we've ever interacted :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 hiyaa :happy: you've got an interesting choice of a last name :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 heyy! You get the ref!?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I meaaan how many popular Leclercs are there out there? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.