Profile picture rating
No word needed but I love talking sooo I Loved it! The pose the atmosphere is so good. A perfect picture 100/10
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
Profile picture rating
7/10 cool!
Profile picture rating
100/10 js luv it!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Profile picture rating
10/10! I love it, especially the filter!
You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹ |
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf |
Profile picture rating
10/10 Beautiful!