The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Gray
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
If you want to, go ahead! If no one responds, I’m happy to write an article! I have an idea for one.Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:34Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Gray
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Owl me about the 2nd part. I can do the owl for the clubAvery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:39If you want to, go ahead! If no one responds, I’m happy to write an article! I have an idea for one.Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:34Okay! Would you like me to owl them all?Avery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:33I would say we could owl the team and see who can post an article this week. (I haven’t had time to post and code a schedule yet, but I’m working on the plan!)Emiline Hunter wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 18:28 Sooo, what is the plan for the club at the moment?
@Avery Grayalso, I have a huge idea for Shadow!
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Owl sent to the club!
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Well... its sent which means people have looked at it...
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Hopefully we’ll get lucky and have some responses! If no one responds by Tuesday or Wednesday I can make an article.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
hopefully yeah! THANKS for putting yourself out there to write it if nobody steps forwardsAvery Gray wrote: 21 Jun 2026, 21:36 Hopefully we’ll get lucky and have some responses! If no one responds by Tuesday or Wednesday I can make an article.
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
Okay! So what's the stage for the most recent article?
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
I don't think I've heard anything from Denise lately. Just waiting on her to finish coding and send the article over.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
The Weekly Words EIC Chat
i think she has the progress in her ency but not sure?