How Well Known Are You On HiO?

6/10 same

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 same for me as well

I am alive !!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 i can barely recall a Rose

When things get dark, have someone there who turns on the light.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I have never seen you before

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 have seen you around a lot

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Broookieee :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 joey !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 hi!

"I was good. I was really good"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Hi sis

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyoo bro

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9