✓ Post Issues

Hi hi! So I'm having issues with my posts, I was being really active in the games forum, but no matter how many posts I made I was stuck on 202 posts
Last edited by Blair Annabelle Du Pont on 20 Jun 2026, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH

✓ Post Issues
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 20 Jun 2026, 16:48
Hi hi! So I'm having issues with my posts, I was being really active in the games forum, but no matter how many posts I made I was stuck on 202 posts
hiya! The Games don't count towards your overall post count. I hope that helps

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

✓ Post Issues
Emiline Hunter wrote: 20 Jun 2026, 16:50
Blair Annabelle Du Pont wrote: 20 Jun 2026, 16:48
Hi hi! So I'm having issues with my posts, I was being really active in the games forum, but no matter how many posts I made I was stuck on 202 posts
hiya! The Games don't count towards your overall post count. I hope that helps
oh okay I was so confused thank you <3

𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 PARSELMOUTH