How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 physics happened
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 nope....revision of what was taught yesterday...
AND NOW I AM CRYING UGHHH
AND NOW I AM CRYING UGHHH
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Ask some ai to help you better or smthin. Or those webs that can make studying easier with flashcards quizzes ig???
Ask some ai to help you better or smthin. Or those webs that can make studying easier with flashcards quizzes ig???
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 it's physics dude, that doesn't help
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
True my bad
Idk for you
For me
It just comes ig?
True my bad
Idk for you
For me
It just comes ig?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 it is logical and that's the problem. I mean, I am logical as well. But I JUST DON'T GET THE GRAPHS AGHHHHH
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 physics suck, I can help u if u want i did physics last year
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10
JAYYYYY
JAYYYYY
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 BRIARRRR! HI QUEEN!! R we still up for that RP or no?