How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 Good!! Just finished ma lunch :>
grah grah gotta finish ma conclusion for ma English essay but I so don't wanna :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ahh well good luck~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10

Hey!!!!!!

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 hii

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
WSP JAY!! :wow:

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyo dude~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Wassup

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I am crying rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
Why what happened?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles