How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10
Wsp Cousin
Wsp Cousin
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hello mentee !!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 one of my fav customerss
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've definitely seen you around but I don't think we've actually interacted beforehello!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I’ve also def seen you around
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Anyways
0/10? Never seen you around bro
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 you're Brookie's mentee?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 my babyyy josieee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Lilomommyyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hruuu??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |