How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAYY
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/100
ALFREDO PASTAA
ALFREDO PASTAA
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 SHORTBREAD COOKIESSS
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
JOSSSIEEEE
@Briar Anderson
SHORTBREAD COOKIES
JOSSSIEEEE
@Briar Anderson
SHORTBREAD COOKIES
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
BABIES.
BABIES.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 PILLOWCASES
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
DRUM STICKS
(Im playing the drums rn lol)
DRUM STICKS
(Im playing the drums rn lol)
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles