How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
LILS

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/100
ALFREDO PASTAA

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 SHORTBREAD COOKIESSS

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
JOSSSIEEEE :wow:
@Briar Anderson
SHORTBREAD COOKIES

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
BABIES.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 PILLOWCASES

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
DRUM STICKS
(Im playing the drums rn lol)

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10

I am alive !!!