How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
JAYYY :wow:

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 mmm? Don't know no Larunzo :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10
Who is this Josie dude?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
BANNANA MILKSHAKE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10
MUSKMELLON MILKSHAKE
(I hate muskmellon btw lol)

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10
APPLE SLICES

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
BUTTER GARLIC CHICKEN PAASSSSTTTAAAA

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
BUTTER CHICKEN WITH BREAD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10
BUTTER GARLIC NAAN

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles