How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HEY LENA QUEEN
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 HRUUU
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 FINE, WBU
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 TIRED
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 SLEEP
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 I CANTTT IM AT WORK
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Hiiii
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen u a bit never interacted properly
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 interacted (?) only in the game threads lol
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.