Image troubles
Hi my images aren't working anymore except for the things that I have copied and pasted previously
um this is one that I've tried to fit in the [image=300x300] these [/image with the bit completed however it's no longer switching to work with it like it had before and the direct link doesn't work for it anymore https://i.postimg.cc/SKbqHgkH/b98a4a54- ... ffdbf8.jpg this is the image link however it's not the only link that is not working for me.
Thanks for your time reading this and let me know if I didn’t make very much sense
um this is one that I've tried to fit in the [image=300x300] these [/image with the bit completed however it's no longer switching to work with it like it had before and the direct link doesn't work for it anymore https://i.postimg.cc/SKbqHgkH/b98a4a54- ... ffdbf8.jpg this is the image link however it's not the only link that is not working for me.Thanks for your time reading this and let me know if I didn’t make very much sense
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 19 Jun 2026, 05:04, edited 1 time in total.
Image troubles
i think external links can't go directly into
[img=000x000][/img] anymore, you'll need to paste the link into [img][/img] and hit preview so the site converts it to a hosted .webp
| PC: Mamori Anezaki |
|
#3F6B85 |
Image troubles
Ah well that makes sense