Profile picture rating

8/10 love the vibe of it

When things get dark, have someone there who turns on the light.

Profile picture rating
9/10 love itt

Prove them wrong. Twice.
โˆพ Haeli Randall

Profile picture rating
11/10 It's cute and silly I love it

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

Profile picture rating
10/10 love the vibe

Prove them wrong. Twice.
โˆพ Haeli Randall

Profile picture rating
10/10
Wonderful vibe

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

Profile picture rating
10/10 I really like it! It's cute ๐Ÿ˜Š

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Profile picture rating
10/10 she's pretty!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Profile picture rating
10/10 she's cute

Prove them wrong. Twice.
โˆพ Haeli Randall

Profile picture rating
10/10 cute and having fun in the sun

I am alive !!!

Profile picture rating
9/10 Its cute!!

๐๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€. ๐ƒ๐” ๐๐Ž๐๐“ STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜-๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ-๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ PARSELMOUTH