How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 JAYYY :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I've known you for awhile

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Wsp sis

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 just recently seen you and interacted with you ❤️ doing well Enzo!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 never directly interacted but i see u all the time

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
LILS! Jst woke up?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
JAYY!!!!

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 LORENZO!!! hru?