How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JAYYY
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I've known you for awhile
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Wsp sis
Wsp sis
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 just recently seen you and interacted with you
doing well Enzo!
doing well Enzo!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 never directly interacted but i see u all the time
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10
LILS! Jst woke up?
LILS! Jst woke up?
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10
JAYY!!!!
JAYY!!!!
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 LORENZO!!! hru?