Last person to post wins!
Come on guys let's say the alphabet!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
A B C D E F G
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
A B C D E F# G#
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
What on earth
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
H I J K elemenopee
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
colin.. ARE THEY DATING NOW OR NOT??
Q R S, T U V
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
YES I NEED TO KNOW COLIN
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
W X Y and Z
Last person to post wins!
YEAH I MEAN YOU'RE THE FIRST COUPLE I KNEW ON THIS SITE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Last person to post wins!
@Colin McCoire DONT IGNORE US~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |