House cup
So I just check the sandglass and I found smth weird

Is it just me or not??the house logo, why so big

Is it just me or not??the house logo, why so big
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
House cup
Huh, same for me, I hadn't noticed...
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
House cup
It’s still big…
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
House cup
Hi!
I put a lot of time into the site, but I'm currently busy with other things on it and haven't been able to get to this part yet. I'm sorry about that. I'm a volunteer and I'm doing my best.
I put a lot of time into the site, but I'm currently busy with other things on it and haven't been able to get to this part yet. I'm sorry about that. I'm a volunteer and I'm doing my best.