Last person to post wins!
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Oo, Lizzie Velasquez! She's cool!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
Oh Colin lmao
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Lily!
I see you're getting super close to Hana's message count!
I see you're getting super close to Hana's message count!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
I am very much trying to pass her lol.Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 18:06 Lily!
I see you're getting super close to Hana's message count!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
OWOOOO!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 18:07I am very much trying to pass her lol.Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 18:06 Lily!
I see you're getting super close to Hana's message count!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
So close!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
WOOOooOOOoooOo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Last person to post wins!
ayoo
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Ayo!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
