How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 You are an amazing person!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 so are you!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hey!! 8/10!!!
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i think ive seen you before maybe!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I think I saw you around once or twice
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 EMMA I replied to the RP btw! @EmmavanElst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I see your comments and posts a lot (btw love the picture)
When things get dark, have someone there who turns on the light.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen u once or twice around the OOC areas (lol I'm changing it soon, just gotta write an RP for the change)