How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-2/10
Puppy
Puppy
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
STOPPPPPPPPLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0410/10 you are irritating meLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:04You wont get rid of me dawg XD
10/10![]()
![]()
10/10
1/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
NOOOOOOLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10STOPPPPPPPPLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…Lily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:0410/10 you are irritating me![]()
![]()
10/10
1/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11NOOOOOOLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10STOPPPPPPPPLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
1/10
0/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I only listen to him because of Louis Partridge, so I'm team Lorenzo in this
I only listen to him because of Louis Partridge, so I'm team Lorenzo in this
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 even worse....
not louis... him, lorenzo
not louis... him, lorenzo
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 17 Jun 2026, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
I FRICKEN WINNNNLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11NOOOOOOLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10STOPPPPPPPPLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
1/10
0/10
-843734/10
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
NO YOU DONT, I AM ALREADY IRRITATED CUZ OF THE PEEPS IN MY VAN AND NOW ULorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:12I FRICKEN WINNNNLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:11NOOOOOOLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:10STOPPPPPPPPLorenzo Abel Charles wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 16:08
Rake, Rack, Lake, Cake, Pack, Ark, Lark, Cark, Arkie, Larkie, Rackie, Packie etc,…
10/10
1/10
0/10
-843734/10
-inf/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10
LOUIS PARTRIDGE
LOUIS PARTRIDGE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 MY LOVEEE not actually but he is jst so
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |