Last person to post wins!
wait like you are telling us to awake or asking?
Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall
Last person to post wins!
I WIN
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
YES I DO
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
WhattttI can't hear you
I am alive !!!
Last person to post wins!
SHOULD I GET A MICROPHONERose Hazel Anderson wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:26WhattttI can't hear you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
No you need an head setLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:27SHOULD I GET A MICROPHONERose Hazel Anderson wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:26WhattttI can't hear you
I am alive !!!
Last person to post wins!
for what reason?Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:28No you need an head setLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:27SHOULD I GET A MICROPHONERose Hazel Anderson wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:26WhattttI can't hear you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
That you lostLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:29for what reason?Rose Hazel Anderson wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:28No you need an head setLily Clarke wrote: 17 Jun 2026, 13:27SHOULD I GET A MICROPHONE
I am alive !!!