How Well Known Are You On HiO?

97989989888878897978798/10 LILY!

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0183683691356976359631950/10 WINTERRR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
887687*6868978687687687697678/10 hru

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8961986359631565103/10 good, wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9282828282882837373737366337737737373663/10 seriously, never seen ya before :happy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Hello sis

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Wsp

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles