How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 I confused ya :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
Ya, you did -_-

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Jay! Good mornin!

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've only seen you recently

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
Same!

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen u a lot but haven’t interacted yet…

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 HIII JAYAY

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧