How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I confused ya
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
Ya, you did -_-
Ya, you did -_-
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
Jay! Good mornin!
Jay! Good mornin!
I'm outta quotes yall
L. Abel Charles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I've only seen you recently
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 hello! hru?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen u a lot but haven’t interacted yet…
| Emi Sato | ||
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings” |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 same here
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 HIII JAYAY
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧