Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Never!

Don't be fooled by my looks, blood, and riches; I am actually really nice.
Visit Claire's Codes!
Lillian McMason

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Never?

Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Never. It's been going on for as long as I can remember

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Oh, I just discovered it today. I was reading all of the posts but they feel like they go on forever so...

Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
They do lol. It was started in 2023

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Really, that's actually kind of crazy!

Prove them wrong. Twice.
∾ Haeli Randall

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ik right!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*pokes*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hiii

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hiiiii. well actually NIGHTTTTT

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP