How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 fine, gonna sleep

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
83929839/10 done w the pic, now for the caption ugh

Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin
sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!"
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 – we don’t really talk, but I see you everywhere.

[staff] jessamine lancaster | marina alacrán [inpc]

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 rarely see you

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nickie Nickerson ^^

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I’ve seen you around a lot but I don’t think we’ve interacted much if at all?

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 mayhapssss :happy: heyoo Silass

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
Josie!!!

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 not-so-good sire Charles :wise:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
*dramatic gasp*
What happened?

I'm outta quotes yall ;)
L. Abel Charles