Conan Gray fandom sign ups

Hey Coneheads! It came to my notice that a lot of people love Conan Gray, so I made a thread that will act as sign ups, and then will make a chat!
Form to join-
Reducio
Name-
Year-
Favourite song-
Why you want to join-

@Lily Clarke @Lily Young @Lily Isobel McCoire @Riley Bluescar @Rose Hazel Anderson
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 16 Jun 2026, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

Conan Gray fandom sign ups
Name- Lily Young
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Family Line!
Why you want to join- I LOVE CONAN!!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Conan Gray fandom sign ups
Name- Lily Isobel McCoire
Year- 4th
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- is that even a question?? Because I LOVE CONAN

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Conan Gray fandom sign ups
Name- Mikaela Hendricks
Year- 1
Favourite song- Any from Superache or WB!
Why you want to join- I'M THE NUMBER 1 FAN!!

"I was good. I was really good"

Conan Gray fandom sign ups
Name- Adora Fletching
Year- 1st
Favourite song- Oohhh there's so many good ones! I'd have to go with anything off FH though, that's my favorite album.
Why you want to join- I haven't been a Conehead long, andwant to be able to meet other Coneheads!

"Be careful, but always take a good chance to have fun"
sta • 5 | eva • 3| str • 4
Adora F.|Shop|Castra A.
wis • 5 | arc • 7 | acc • 6

Conan Gray fandom sign ups
Name- Rose Hazel Anderson
Year- 1st year
Favourite song- Family Line
Why you want to join- I love his songs this one especially as it is very true

I am alive !!!