What does it mean to you?

Palm trees

☆ Claudia Gears, First Year ☆
Confusion... personified; the awkwardness is real.

What does it mean to you?
Los Angeles

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
A friend

☆ Claudia Gears, First Year ☆
Confusion... personified; the awkwardness is real.

What does it mean to you?
Family

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Chaos

☆ Claudia Gears, First Year ☆
Confusion... personified; the awkwardness is real.

What does it mean to you?
Thanksgiving

yikes...

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Turkey

What does it mean to you?
Silly person.

Let your confidence shine, pretty girl. <3

What does it mean to you?
Friends

>Stats: Sta 9, Evas 8, Str 3, Wis 11, ArcP 9, Acc 6<
>Healing Sage | Perfectionist | Charmer || Leader of SHC| Owner of The Kat Shop<

What does it mean to you?
Loyalty

Gerald T. Fawkes