What does it mean to you?
blood
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
What does it mean to you?
Needle.
Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus
What does it mean to you?
EMMI!!
She likes knitting!
She likes knitting!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
What does it mean to you?
Meee
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Only child syndrome
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
What does it mean to you?
Spoiled
|
|
What does it mean to you?
Rancid flobberworm juice!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire