How Well Known Are You On HiO?

23890428303/10 HII JAY

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
232332387373826464396149460684684639/10 LENA MY QUEEN!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I've maybe seen you once

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I think I’ve seen you a few times

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
A MILLION GAZILLION/10 HII LILY PAD

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 HIII LENA LOVE

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 HIII HRUU

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 stressed.. hru

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 sleepy

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 go to sleep

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde