Profile picture rating

7/10 Very Asthetic

I am alive !!!

Profile picture rating
1000000000000000000000/10

Profile picture rating
8/10 love the hair!!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
8/10

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
9.5/10 cool, but not really my style

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

Profile picture rating
8/10 nice style but a bit zoomed out <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

Profile picture rating
6.5/10 Very cute and the background matches well. I'm almost done with the reply. It'll be out soon.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

Profile picture rating
Lillian McMason wrote: 14 Jun 2026, 21:40 6.5/10 Very cute and the background matches well. I'm almost done with the reply. It'll be out soon.
8.6/10 Love the outfit!! I swear you've replied to me!?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP