What does it mean to you?

horse

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |

What does it mean to you?
Wild west

What does it mean to you?
Texas ( Where I was born)

The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen or touched, but are felt in the heart.
-Helen Keller

What does it mean to you?
Desert

What does it mean to you?
water (or lack thereof)

C. Quinn
and until we meet again.

What does it mean to you?
Cup.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Tea

“This is only a foretaste of what is to come, and only the shadow of what is going to be.”
Stamina: 9 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 9/ Wisdom: 7 / Arcane Power: 7 / Accuracy: 11

What does it mean to you?
Coffee

I tend to go on and on. Ooh, nice hair! You know, when I was younger, I had a hairstyle not unlike that. I am beautiful, don’t you think? Ooh, what a beautiful blue morpho! Don’t you love color! It fills our world with love!

What does it mean to you?
Cake

The biggest thing you can say is 'elephant'
Stamina: 10 | Evasion: 7 | Strength: 11 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 6 | Accuracy: 8

What does it mean to you?
Birthday

[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
Cat's Grace | shop | club |
trunk |