Girls VS Boys!

0... *sighs*

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
-1!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
0

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Girls VS Boys!
1!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
2 This reminds me of old times

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Girls VS Boys!
3 yeah..

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
4

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
5

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
6!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Girls VS Boys!
5!! too many gurllssss

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.