Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-38!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-39!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-40!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-41!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-42!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-43!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-44!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-45!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-46!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-47!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.