Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-28!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-29!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-30!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-31!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-32!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-33!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-34!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-35!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-36!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-37!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.