Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-18!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-19!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-20!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-21!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-22!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-23!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-24!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-25!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-26!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |